Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon quit answering phones?

Been calling all week, all times of the day and all I get is busy signals.

Their phone infrastructure can handle about 30 calls at a time, which exceeds their staffing infrastructure. If you call at 8:00am MST you have a decent shot at getting right in, any other time expect to abuse that redial button.

You might try e-mail. They have been super busy with all the craziness. Took me 15 minutes hitting redial before I got on hold. That only took 30 minutes more.

E-Mail is taking ~2 weeks to respond to, if you know what you need parts wise though I've heard some people just get their parts without ever hearing a response from their e-mail.

Ive been trying for a few weeks. Have not gotten anyone on the phone yet.

I just need ONE replacement spring for my SDB.

EDIT: I had emailed them about the broken bit below about a month ago.

Email them.

I had a broken bit on a powder measure on my XL650.

I gave them the parts numbers and full description of what was broken.

They never replied to my email and the robot response said they were 2 weeks behind on just answering any emails.

So knowing the situation I put my patience cap on, and a bottle of CRuzan Extra Dark Rum, Black Strap, and waited.

About just less than two weeks later the parts arrived. No warning, they just arrived. No emails Nada.

That is how it works in this time of Obamination. If you want to blame anyone, blame your local libtards, hmmkaaaay?

Oh, and rather than send me the parts I had listed they sent me a entire subsection of that powder drop which was more than I needed but was probabliy

easier on them time wise. (was that sliding bushing section bits of it had broken)

I'd not bother calling them but if you enjoy waiting online I suggest using SKYPE and a good headset but be prepared. If you are at your PC doing that you

might want to have a urninal handy and if you are similar to me, that bottle of Cruzan Black Strap Rum and a bucket of ice, and your favorite brand of root beer.

Pour the root beer into a glass, add ice to taste, and at least one ounce of Black Strap Cruzan Rum. Enjoy your wait on line. If you wait long enough you may not

give a rats ass.

Edited by Buzi

I waited 40 minutes to find out when they were shipping carbide buttons and to order some decap pins for my rifle dies. I know a bunch of us have little odds and ends in boxes and various other jars and what not, why not start a topic to help the poor guy that needs a small widget, i.e. spring, screw, nut, small part, etc. The cost of waiting 30-45 mins to be told they don't have it or it's backordered for 5 months is a poor use of everyones time. I have tons of little stuff I have accumulated over the years and would be happy to help anyone who's got a showstopper. The topic could be called a "clearing house" for small parts.

Dog

Ive been trying for a few weeks. Have not gotten anyone on the phone yet.

I just need ONE replacement spring for my SDB.

EDIT: I had emailed them about the broken bit below about a month ago.

Email them.

I had a broken bit on a powder measure on my XL650.

I gave them the parts numbers and full description of what was broken.

They never replied to my email and the robot response said they were 2 weeks behind on just answering any emails.

So knowing the situation I put my patience cap on, and a bottle of CRuzan Extra Dark Rum, Black Strap, and waited.

About just less than two weeks later the parts arrived. No warning, they just arrived. No emails Nada.

That is how it works in this time of Obamination. If you want to blame anyone, blame your local libtards, hmmkaaaay?

Oh, and rather than send me the parts I had listed they sent me a entire subsection of that powder drop which was more than I needed but was probabliy

easier on them time wise. (was that sliding bushing section bits of it had broken)

I'd not bother calling them but if you enjoy waiting online I suggest using SKYPE and a good headset but be prepared. If you are at your PC doing that you

might want to have a urninal handy and if you are similar to me, that bottle of Cruzan Black Strap Rum and a bucket of ice, and your favorite brand of root beer.

Pour the root beer into a glass, add ice to taste, and at least one ounce of Black Strap Cruzan Rum. Enjoy your wait on line. If you wait long enough you may not

give a rats ass.

Now that is funny. :roflol:

Dog

Well, that sounds great.

OR I one could go Ferengi and make phat prophits on Ebay selling powder dies for 45 dollars a pop.

Options, life is all about options.

Kind of like visiting a car dealership.

Well, after 1:11 they finally answered the phone. I had to talk to them to see what they thought about my 1050 skipping primers. They are sending me some replacement springs for the primer slide actuator arm. Hope that is it. I am still at about 10% of my rounds coming through without primers.

I went back to the old faithful 550 and loaded a few hundred rounds.

I emailed Dillon my warranty parts requests and the parts in about a week. Three days after receiving the parts I got an email from Dillon telling my parts are on the way. If you know what you need and it’s a no BS warranty item don't call just email.

At my work place I can handle about five customer requests via email in the same amount time one short phone call takes from a customer.