Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bikes, Blues and BBQ

Well, NW Arkansas is having its annual Bikes, Blues and BBQ festival. Its the fastest growing bike rally in the U.S.

I'm going to end up buying a bike this weekend. Its been a year in the making - maybe more.

While a bike is going to be great - I really don't need one. I just got promoted at work and I'll be spending a lot more time there (like I don't spend enough time there already) vs. out screwing around. Still, the bike will be relaxing and I've always wanted one.

I may not buy one this weekend - but I have to bank on the odds here. The cash is no problem and my awesome wife says ok - at that point it ain't a matter of if - just when . . .

God I'm in trouble.

JB

Do you know the odds of having a wreck w/ a motorcycle? 100% ! Worse than running w/ your finger on the trigger.... :o

I'm jelous. I haven't had a bike for .... crap I can't remember how long. What are you getting? I would buy HD Fatboy if I had the cash. Oh wait, thats, me.

Dingus Kahn

Made it through the weekend with relatively few purchases - Whew!

Still, a bike is on the radar. Probably a H-D Dyna WideGlide. I can't decide between black or black.

A riders course is definitly in order. I won't ride without it - and no worries Keith - pics will be posted ;)

JB