Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me your SVI .40

SnivelingDramaQueen

My 6"

Limited1.jpg

Trace, I think it would only be fair if you were to give us a picture of all you Infinity guns together. That way we can get all of the spite out of our systems in one thread. Just start your own gallery thread, something like "this is why everyone loves to hate me" .

:sight:

I'll do that just as soon as I pick up my 5.4" Sight Tracker. Hopefully by the end of May....... :cheers:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine being held by someone whose last name is Drummond.

photo6.jpg

I am enamored with this gun every time I run across a picture of it. I think that my dream comp gun would be the open IMM brother to this gun.

Thanks man. I love it too. Every time I pick it up I can't believe it's mine.

Yes, they are............different feel than the traditional 5 inch Sight Tracker. More nose heavy like the original long dust cover guns that had the polymer grips on them versus the new metal grips that balance the gun better. Not bad, just something different to get used to. Flat shooting and accurate. SV is really giving me a hard time coming up with excuses as to why every shot isn't in the A zone.

Here's mine being held by someone whose last name is Drummond.

photo6.jpg

I am enamored with this gun every time I run across a picture of it. I think that my dream comp gun would be the open IMM brother to this gun.

Thanks man. I love it too. Every time I pick it up I can't believe it's mine.

if you would pm or post the build sheet, i would enjoy having that in the back of my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to have mine soon. I feel like I bug Brandon with e-mails pestering, but ordered last April 6th, paid in full at time of order so I could get the extra two month rush...so at the time it was supposed to be 9-11 months. now its been 12 months and 3 weeks :( I feel like I'm going through gun withdrawl. I sold my other sight tracker to make room for this one at the 9 month mark. Guess I got too cocky. He said it should be done and shipped with the latest production run. Anyone personally know when that is? I feel like a needy child sending emails to Brandon.

Here is my 6" .40 also chambered in 9mm for 3-gun. Duotone, Tri Topped with bevel, 10 LPI on top, weighs less than a full dust cover 5" sight tracker. Ran like a top today. Waiting on the 5.4" sight tracker in 9 and .40 to complete the set.

photo+2.JPG

photo+4.JPG

Here's my first SV 40 5" (it's also got a caliber conversion for .45)

photo4.JPG

Edited by blu46and2

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my initial impressions after the first 100 rounds. 180gr Zero TCFM @ 1.200" No malfunctions. It's very accurate (AET barrel) as far as I could tell shooting offhand and not benched. Triglide trigger is set to 2# it is smooth. Build quality is top notch. The gun is a work of art. Shooting major feels softer than with my STI Eagle, the extra weight?

8722240373_11d281252a.jpg

So yours was the other pistol Brandon finished last Thursday........nice pics. Glad you like the pistol. Best of luck to you with it!!

Regards,

Roy Neal

Team SV Infinity

• 2 weeks later...

All of these good looking wide bodies are getting a little boring. :devil:

Not that I don't have an SVI wide body, but how about some single stack goodness? Yes, it's a 40.

Man I need to get me some of that.