Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

4th time shooting Open

fuentesd99

On the first stage you could have come in little bit more agressively on the 1st array like you did on the 2nd array. On the 3rd stage after loading the gun you should have shot that array right to left because it would have made exiting the opening just a little smoother. Overall it looks really good.

bigfish - I see what you mean about being more aggressive in that 2nd array and I also see what you mean about shooting the array from right to left on stage 3.

Rick88 - Yes I would agree on what you said. That has been a work in progress. My hits were real good. I really felt good shooting that day. According to other peoples times and hits that are an A & B Open shooters, I beat them in both. It all felt smooth that day.

Thank you both for your comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff! I'm only an A open guy, so grain of salt, I'd say get a little lower, elbows up a little more, hammer the closer stuff, all in all you looked real good.

I did notice on some positions you shuffled just a little to get in some wider transitions. This is hard to judge on film, but try to position yourself so you can just turret, no shuffling. Again, it's hard to judge on film, so forgive me if I have this wrong and there was not one good position. Particularly at about 1:50, seems your feet shuffle.

Edited by Chris iliff