Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the mail was a good move. I have been waiting for the web site to open up. I only have enough 124 JHP to make it to the end of April and I am done. I was good for primers, powder, and brass, but the bullets snuck away from me.

Placed my order 1/22/13 and they were finally delivered on 3/14/13. Ordered a case of .9mm 124 gr cmj and .45 230gr cmj. You should have yours anyday now. It took a week from them submitting shipping label until I received them. Hope you get them soon.

I faxed them the order last week for one case of 124gr JHP... I saw the charge on my bank account the NEXT day!

I presume that means they have them in stock, and I hope they are shipping. The price has gone up, $370 this time... but still a bargain.

I faxed them the order last week for one case of 124gr JHP... I saw the charge on my bank account the NEXT day!

I presume that means they have them in stock, and I hope they are shipping. The price has gone up, $370 this time... but still a bargain.

Do you have the fax order form you could post? I can't seem to find one anywhere and they took it off the Web site.

Dang. Last time I ordered from them, it was $348.

Oh well, can't shoot without bullets. Will be sending out my letter today.

BC

Anyone have an idea the cost on the 115gr FMJ/4000ct.? Or do you know the price on 124gr FMJ and how many to a case??

Thanks, TT

4000ct=4000 :ph34r:

ordered .40 165jhp's on 1/30, just got shipping notice today that they should be here in a week. hope my next order that I sent in on 3/1 for a case of 9mm/124jhp's and another order of .40 165's does not take as long.

I faxed them the order last week for one case of 124gr JHP... The price has gone up, $370 this time... but still a bargain.

That is freeking unbelievable, ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE. Had a increase from July 2012 of $320 to $348 a 8% increase then another one from the November price of $340 to $348, little over 2% can deal with than but from $348 to $370 another 6%...total of 16% in basically 8 months when they have SOOOO much business they had to shut down their online ordering site...maybe if we all stop agreeing to being held up the price may come back down to a respectable/affordable level....I doubt it but this is getting out of hand...

I faxed them the order last week for one case of 124gr JHP... The price has gone up, $370 this time... but still a bargain.

That is freeking unbelievable, ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE. Had a increase from July 2012 of $320 to $348 a 8% increase then another one from the November price of $340 to $348, little over 2% can deal with than but from $348 to $370 another 6%...total of 16% in basically 8 months when they have SOOOO much business they had to shut down their online ordering site...maybe if we all stop agreeing to being held up the price may come back down to a respectable/affordable level....I doubt it but this is getting out of hand...

+1. it certainly does seem excessive. they make great bullets, and i have yet to find an equal...unless you have the cash for hornady stuff. IAC, they have roped us in and we are now assimilated.

Can't blame them for raising prices if the morons on Gunbroker are willing to pay $260.00 plus shipping for a thousand.

Well, AFAIK, Precision Delta is still keeping the prices as they were before the crisis. If they continue doing so, then, when the shortages go away, MG will feel the competitive pressure to reduce theirs too.

How much do you think their cost has gone up for getting raw goods? Look at prices for metals, and gas prices for getting stuff shipped to them and then shipping goods to the buyer with added surcharges.......

How much do you think their cost has gone up for getting raw goods? Look at prices for metals, and gas prices for getting stuff shipped to them and then shipping goods to the buyer with added surcharges.......

Lead and copper is cheaper than a year ago

Lead and copper is cheaper than a year ago

Actually, lead is up almost 10 % from a year ago and it has been as much as 20+%.