Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

Does anyone know if Montana Gold has stopped taking orders all together? Their Web site ordering page has been offline now for several weeks. Just curious, if that was just online and maybe they were taking phone orders? I haven't been able to get a response.

Edited by ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you I ordered bullets onJanuary 26th and I have yet to receive my order although I did get a shipping notice on last Wednesday but it has yet to leave Montana Gold facilities. I found some bullets out of Canada but the shipping makes them about $30.00 more a thousand that what we are used to in the US, but they have them in stock.

I just got my order on 3/8 that I ordered 1/26. They will catch up. No worries.

what type of bullets did you order?

124 Grain CMJ ;)

Yup. Ordered case of 124g CMJ on 1/22/13 and received them today 3/11/13 (not 2/11/13 as previously posted)

Edited by aviatrix

Just got a charge to my CC... I mailed in a order on 3/5/13. Now I guess it's the waiting game till they show up...

FWIW, my card was charged on 3/5 and my order 124 g CMJ was delivered yesterday 3/11.

Are you guys emailing your credit card info? That is very much not recommended.

I agree completely.... I debated weather or not to send my CC info through the mail... But then I looked at how low I'm on bullets...

A mans got to do what he's got to do lol

But really it ain't much differant than sending a check... If a criminal wants your money either way he's going to get it....

Hell it's more dangerous to pump gas anymore... lol

Are you guys emailing your credit card info? That is very much not recommended.

I don't think they are emailing the info but instead are sending it by U.S. Postal service. At least that is what I understand & is the only way to get info to Montana Gold right now.

MLM

Edited because I type too slow & Calvinc responded before I could get mine typed. :-)

Edited by mlmiller1

When I talked to them a couple of weeks ago they were not going to open the new webpage up until they caught up on inventory and you could only place a order if they had it in stock.

Her's the latest from their website:

Our ordering page is currently offline for maintenance. Please check back soon!

We are 30-40 days out on all orders. Online page is 3 weeks out for a new page setup. Your credit cards are not charged until your order is shipped. Thanks for your business. Management

I placed an order on 2 Feb. and was e-mailed a notice that they would ship in 7-10 days. After 30 days (2 Mar.), I sent an e-mail asking for a status. MGs reply was 5-8 weeks for delivery, but they said that if I wanted to get 124 gr. jhp vice 124 fmj they could ship immediately. So for a couple of $$ more I changed my order and they shipped via USPS and a week later my bullets arrived. I like that they use the USPS to ship because the cost is low. They use one of those "if it fits, it ships" prepaid boxes. It's a good deal for us but the folks at the PO hate it because the box is heavy.

I placed an order on 2 Feb. and was e-mailed a notice that they would ship in 7-10 days. After 30 days (2 Mar.), I sent an e-mail asking for a status. MGs reply was 5-8 weeks for delivery, but they said that if I wanted to get 124 gr. jhp vice 124 fmj they could ship immediately. So for a couple of $$ more I changed my order and they shipped via USPS and a week later my bullets arrived. I like that they use the USPS to ship because the cost is low. They use one of those "if it fits, it ships" prepaid boxes. It's a good deal for us but the folks at the PO hate it because the box is heavy.

I usually order 3 cases at a time - my mailman loves me, but I have them delivered to my office so he brings them in on a cart.