Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Daughter makes me proud

paraman1

My Oldest Daughter is a self driven , smart , witty and downright awesome kid . She competed at the State level DECA competition over the last 2 days and placed well enough in 2 different events that she earned a spot to Nationals and 750 dollars in scholarship money (Hey its one book I won't have to buy). Anyway , just wanted to brag about how awesome my kid is and how happy that makes me .

Now to help her fund raise enough money to get to Nationals ;)

My Oldest Daughter is a self driven , smart , witty and downright awesome kid . She competed at the State level DECA competition over the last 2 days and placed well enough in 2 different events that she earned a spot to Nationals and 750 dollars in scholarship money (Hey its one book I won't have to buy). Anyway , just wanted to brag about how awesome my kid is and how happy that makes me .

Now to help her fund raise enough money to get to Nationals ;)

With a daughter such as yours, you just double dog dare anybody to talk about kids... and then you just sit back and wait for an opening in the conversation.

I would say that you are lucky to have a child such as you do but we both know that luck played about a 5 per cent part in the equation. This happened because of your dedication to raising your daughter to be the person she is today. A good amount of the credit goes to her for doing the best she can in all of her endeavors. We both know it wasn't luck.

Congratulations to her and you!

Pat