Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
fogliogirl

Quote for today

Better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness

Yeah, no kidding! Why curse in the darkness when you can do it with a lit candle. Duh!

I can appreciate that since during a 6 hour power outage last night, I cursed at the darkness as I stubbed my toe on my way to lighting a candle....

I can appreciate that since during a 6 hour power outage last night, I cursed at the darkness as I stubbed my toe on my way to lighting a candle....

That just made me do that laugh where you're blowing air through pursed lips with puffed out cheeks and it sounds like a fart. :)

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome

*Gunnery Seargant Tom Highway USMC

"Speak when you are angry, and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

-- Ambrose Bierce

"You know it has to be true (dude). They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true!" A. Lincoln

"Why are snipers considered the elite of SWAT and the entry guys are called entry monkeys?

We call 'em entry monkeys 'cos you can teach a monkey to burst through a door spraying rounds all over the place and screaming and generally causing mayhem.

You can't teach a monkey to shoot a scoped rifle...well you can TRY but all you do is get frustrated and piss off the monkey."

Better to use an LED flashlight than a candle...... I can carry the flashlight in my pocket without burning myself, harbor freight gives them away with a coupon, and if I accidentally drop it I won't set the house on fire.

An old sniper t-shirt I used to have had this on the front: LONG DISTANCE: the next best thing to being there.

On the back it had: LONG DISTANCE, reach out and touch someone.

Edited by Biloxi23

Statement of the Century: A thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker - Billy Connolly.

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

A little frustrated air ya Billy? (Connolly) Sex is like air - it's no big deal unless you're not getting any! :)

From a mechanic with 30+ years experience. ABS stands for automatic braking system and he was serious. Just incase you were wondering we don't let him work on them ABS things.

Everyone knows ABS is short for stomach muscles....For real though, how are you around cars for 30 years and don't know about antilock brakes? If people only knew how little most "mechanics" actually knew...

I don't remember where it come from but it's awsome.....

"You'd be better off shaving a tigers a_$ in a phone booth than messing with me"

"If you can't eat it, drink it or f... it, forget it"

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.