Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALMOST READY

WidowsSon683

Sign up on www.photobucket.com to host your pictures (or a similar site). Upload the pictures from your computer to the website, and then click on the picture and you'll see

http://i78.photobuck..._0085-1.jpg [/img ] but without the spaces. Just copy and paste that link into the reply box, and that's it! I suggest leaving a space in-between multiple pictures.

Edited by polizei1

20130308_181932_zpsa953bfb9.jpg

The unboxing. Notice the beautifully made reloading bench. $20 worth of wood, $50 and a six pack of Lone Star for labor and delivery. Of course the delivery charges were enjoyed AFTER getting home(no drinking and driving).

20130308_235527_zps543cf6bf.jpg

This is as far as i got tonight. Will finish tommorow when i get home from the Texas Open (Im just going to watch unfortunately.) Gotta get the drill from my dad to bolt the strong mount to the table.

Awesome! Looks great, and that looks like a nice, sturdy bench. If you didn't order it though...you're probably going to want to order the roller handle. Also, search around the forum for some tips/tricks and some extra add-ons that make life a lot easier.