Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA Witness Sights

JeffTX

Hello all. I purchased a used 9mm Witness P S # EA10508 shoots great by the way. Have shot about 200 rounds thru it in the last 2 months. My question is, I want to put a new front sight on it. I am looking for fiber optic/night sight. Hennings sight has two choices. Either Limited or Match. Anyone have prior buying experience with the same setup I have? I am open to all brand names. Thanks

Jeff

P-S is the rounded slide with the fixed front sight. So unless it has been swapped with another slide you don't really have any choices.

You could have a gunsmith mill the slide but that would make the slide weaker (since its the rounded slide it doesn't have any extra metal on there) and would probably cost 1/2 as much as a whole new square slide that you COULD change the sights on.

Does the front sight look removable?

Yeah I did post the serial number. After inspecting it closer it does not look like it is removable. I'll consult a smith. Thanks for all the replies.

ETA: on second thought getting a new slide would be the best route ..thanks Nealio

Edited by JeffTX