Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx vs Jager strickers

tsjwz

Avoid the lonewolf. It appears to be poorly made and they made it for looks over function and took way to much out if it with holes going both vertical and horizontal. As a result there have been very large numbers of them breaking very early in their life

Has anyone measured a Jager or Glockworx firing pin against a stock one? I think they both claim to be extended...buddy of mine got a Glockworx and says it wasn't visibly longer (in a side by side comparison) and he's still having the same light strike situation he was having before.

I've got CZ's (and Glocks) and they have extended firing pins that I picked up for $20 each. They are visibly longer than the stock firing pins. With parts availability being greater for Glocks than CZ's (and generally cheaper, too,) I can't believe that you can't get an extended firing pin for less than $80, and that the extended firing pins you can get aren't much longer than the stock pins.

I have a problem with light strikes only with my 34 (35 runs fine.) Yeah I could run Federal primers only...Federal primers can be hard to get when there is no shortage, let alone now...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone measured a Jager or Glockworx firing pin against a stock one? I think they both claim to be extended...buddy of mine got a Glockworx and says it wasn't visibly longer (in a side by side comparison) and he's still having the same light strike situation he was having before.

I've got CZ's (and Glocks) and they have extended firing pins that I picked up for $20 each. They are visibly longer than the stock firing pins. With parts availability being greater for Glocks than CZ's (and generally cheaper, too,) I can't believe that you can't get an extended firing pin for less than $80, and that the extended firing pins you can get aren't much longer than the stock pins.

I have a problem with light strikes only with my 34 (35 runs fine.) Yeah I could run Federal primers only...Federal primers can be hard to get when there is no shortage, let alone now...

Install a G35 firing pin in your G34 and you will have an extended firing pin.