Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Australia

niroth81

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the other forum members. I've been a rifle shooter for about 5 years and have recently (in the last 2 months) delved into handgun shooting.

It's a pretty long, arduous and costly thing to get into here in Oz, it's 6 months before you can even consider buying your own first handgun, but the local club has club guns on offer to use and some of the members have been nice enough to let me have a go at their gear.

I've organised myself a CZ75 SP01 Shadow, and I've got myself a DAA PDR holster belt and mag pouches ready to go as soon as I can get all the courses and stuff completed. I'm super keen to get into IPSC and steel challenge, and really enjoy all the other disciplines as well.

I've completed 2 stel challenge matches. Here is a little video of a steel challenge round with a club members Glock 34:

I should also say thanks to all of the forum members. The amount of information that I've gathered in the last month or 2 is just incredible.

Stay safe.

Jase

• 1 month later...

HI, AND WELCOME I HAD HAD THE PLEASURE OF SHOOTING WITH A BUNCH GUYS FROM DOWN UNDER, AT SEVERAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. GREG DAWSON,RUSSEL MOWLES, CHEYNE FISHER, MICHEAL ARDEN, ROB AND CODY ABLE. THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL.GREAT GUYS AND FIERCE COMPETITORS.