Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VZ Grips?

Zukeep

I have not but have previously looked at vz grips and then saw Larry davidsons, I would check to see if he does the carbon fiber grip. And if so buy from him.I know the grips you are referring to and they look great.

I've got a set of 320 CF VZ's on a commander size rail gun, its a nicely finished grip, but its definitely not as an aggressive of a grip compared to an operator, gunner etc.

Another vote for Larry and his monkey grips. I really prefer the way he bevels the trailing edges. I replaced my vs carbons with his frag pattern and never looked back.

Does anyone know if VZ supplies their grips to Techwear/Techwell. The grips that came with my Techwell look just like Chef J's.

I always thought Vz could really open up to a whole new market if they did offer their grips with the slots cut in, for use with a Techwell mag well. I have seen some people do the slots on their own, but I'm afraid of screwing up a set of grips.

Does anyone know if VZ supplies their grips to Techwear/Techwell. The grips that came with my Techwell look just like Chef J's.

I always thought Vz could really open up to a whole new market if they did offer their grips with the slots cut in, for use with a Techwell mag well. I have seen some people do the slots on their own, but I'm afraid of screwing up a set of grips.

Mil-tac makes G10 grips for tech well. I have them on my Baer. Very aggressive and they look good too.