Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which sight for Akdal?

MickB

• 1 month later...

I tried a Barska 50mm Red Dot for my initial range test. The range only allowed slugs at 50 yards. After about 5 shots I was on the paper, then the next shot the lens shattered. The gun stock out of the box ran fine with factory mags but Barska should be off your list.

+1 for the eotech. I have run one on mine for the last season and it seems to be the perfect sight for this platform. Perfect height, great sight picture, very fast. No complaints whatsoever.

I'm running a magpul ctr on mine and the dot is in the perfect spot with my face on the gun. I think head size and shape have a lot to do with fit there. Worst case look for a stock that you can adjust like a prs.

A side note, I switched to an enidine hydraulic tube on mine and it significantly reduced recoil. No issues with cycling, just a bigger smile when you go fast.

I'm running a magpul ctr on mine and the dot is in the perfect spot with my face on the gun. I think head size and shape have a lot to do with fit there. Worst case look for a stock that you can adjust like a prs.

A side note, I switched to an enidine hydraulic tube on mine and it significantly reduced recoil. No issues with cycling, just a bigger smile when you go fast.

I'm using both. Part of it is the lack of my natural index point from the AR. I can't put my nose where the charging handle would be, because I don't want to biff myself. I think I just need to move the sight.

I'm using an Enidine on mine, too. I love it. I'm thinking about putting one on my M1A (Troy Chassis).