Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats up with MG Bullets?

Caspian_45

So does anyone know why MG bullets is not answering their phone? I been calling everyday multiple times for a week and the voice mail is full and no one will answer the phone. I see they have taken the order page down on the web.

Does anyone have another source for 9mm 125 grain and 40 165/180 jacketed bullets?

I got my case of 124JHP last week. It took two weeks from when I placed the order online. I sent an inquiry to the email I got as an order confirmation, and I had a response the next day telling me that they had shipped.

Meanwhile, my PD order is still in suspense, an order I placed in mid-Jan. I emailed them Monday and Patricia sent me a note that I still had 4 more weeks to wait.

Everyone is just swamped from all the hoarders and New-Year order placers.

Edited by ErichF

Just need to remember the ones that answered their phones and took backorders thru all of this. Stick with them when things get back to normal. Precision Delta is taking orders on an approximate 12 week delivery. At least they are taking orders and filling them. You know when your bullets will arrive instead of sitting around waiting to find out when you can place an order. Everybody I have talked to received the Precision Delta orders within the time frame they were given when the order was placed.