Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Use GlockStore?

Sleepswithdogs

I placed an order for G17/34 mags and the website didn't let me know they weren't in stock until after the order was placed. Invalid email addresses, out of order phone number, I'm concerned I'm getting ripped off.

Thanks in advance,

Tar

They do that bait and switch all the time. I ordered a kkm barrel from them a couple years ago and waited 6 weeks. When I finally got ahold of them through email, they were less than helpful. Cancellation took 3 emails for to say theyd cancel my order. Funds took 8 weeks, and my bank had to step in... Glockstore blows....

They are one of a number of store fronts operated by the same owners. At one time, Lenny Magill was the owner, but I don't know if that's still the case or not.

There are other similar operations and the main problem is that you can find the same thing on a dozen different sites which are all part of the same operation. This makes it seem as if everyone has something for the same price, when you are just seeing the exact same item from the same vendor over and over again.

I placed an order for some mags with them 6-8 weeks ago. They were out of stock at the time, but they came through and shipped the mags when they received them 3-4 weeks later. I have since ordered some more, but am still waiting on those. Never tried calling, just placed the order online and they did what they were supposed to do. I'm sure there is a supply problem with mags. I expect they will ship them when they get them.

Mike

I canceled my order. I wasn't happy with the fact that the website didn't tell me the mags weren't in stock, but rather waited until I had placed the order to tell me they didn't have any. I haven't received a confirmation that my order is canceled, and am hoping one comes in pretty soon.

Thanks for all the replies,

Tar

Well would you mind walking over and ask WTF? I checked my order date and it has been over 2 months and not even a GFY reply. If you say you have it in stock when I ordered them, it should've been shipped back then.

I work across the street from the Glock Store, so they are real. Like everyone they're swamped and the 800 number just rings in the store.

I have ordered from them many times and had problems with items not being in stock. Always got my item but I like to know if an item is in stock or not at the time I place an order.

Ya, that's my bit%% with them too. I feel they should let me know on the website if an item is in stock before I order, not after. If its not in stock I'd shop for a place that might have in on hand. For instance, I ordered a recoil springs from Glockworks and they indicated to me before purchase that they had some but they were in limited supply. I immediately ordered, held my breath, and promptly received a noticed of completed order by email. Then the following day received a notice that the item had shipped, including the tracking number. Same type of service from Chirs' Winning Shooting Accessories, fantastic... He is so on the ball. Edited by Sleepswithdogs

3 momths ago when the panic started I ordered a dozen mags from "Glock Store". The web site didn't show they were out of stock so I expected them to be shipped. I called two weeks later after 2 emails with no response and cancelled the order. It is against Visa and Mastercard policies to charge for an item before shipping it. It is NOT illegal though. Your only real recourse is to report any company that does this to the credit card comapny.

Edited by hornetx40

They are one of a number of store fronts operated by the same owners. At one time, Lenny Magill was the owner, but I don't know if that's still the case or not.

There are other similar operations and the main problem is that you can find the same thing on a dozen different sites which are all part of the same operation. This makes it seem as if everyone has something for the same price, when you are just seeing the exact same item from the same vendor over and over again.

Inquiring minds would like to know, what are the other stores?

Back in December I ordered a G19 as it appeared it was in stock. A few days later I received notification that the item was ready to ship and they needed my FFL info, but never received shipping confirmation. When I inquired I was told that it was a "clerical error" and the item wasn't in stock. Still waiting.......

Needless to say, I won't order from them again.

Still no confirmation of my canceled order.

Call them up and talk to them on the phone, Don't give up until someone tells you in person that it is cancelled. Don't quit just because they are pushy...thats what they want you to do...eventually when they get restocked they fill the orders...but they hoard the oreders so that no other business gets them away from them. They need to be put out of business due to lack of orders