Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turn around time on recent orders of presses

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my tracking number for my 1050 in 9mm from Brian today, delivery tomorrow.

Thanks again, Brian!!

Congratulations!

When did you order it?

It shipped seven weeks and six days from the date I ordered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Got my tracking number for my 1050 in 9mm from Brian today, delivery tomorrow. Thanks again, Brian!!
Congratulations! When did you order it?
It shipped seven weeks and six days from the date I ordered it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks... Looks like I have about two weeks to go...

Well well well....I crossed over from my hornady into a brand new Dillon 1050. I ordered from Dillon on Tuesday and it was at my house on Friday, odd considering they told me 6-10 weeks. But I'm happy!

When you order from Brian do you get a shipping number from Dillon or does it just show up one day?

Brian checks with Dillon. When Dillon ships your press, Brian emails a link with the shipping number to you. From then on you can track/follow your press just like any other package.

When you order from Brian do you get a shipping number from Dillon or does it just show up one day?

Brian checks with Dillon. When Dillon ships your press, Brian emails a link with the shipping number to you. From then on you can track/follow your press just like any other package.

I believe this is only for the 1050s.

I believe this is only for the 1050s.

That is correct. Thanks.

Ordered from Brian on Monday late afternoon and got 550B and several accessories today--less than 4 days.

Great service and Brian responded to some clarification questions within a couple of hours and help me decide on some extras.

Ordering from this site is the way to go.

mk

My SL 900 arrived today. Shotgun heaven to turn these hulls blue like I've been doing to brass for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would like to see one of these in action.

YouTube -

Edited by SteveZ

• 3 weeks later...

Trimmer motors are in stock. We are backed up on most trim dies for several weeks. A bunch are in process, but there are lots of backorders yet to be filled. On 223 trim dies, we are up to the 9th of May on filling backorders.

• 2 weeks later...