Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turn around time on recent orders of presses

Except for 1050s, Dillon is getting caught up on presses. Many of my press orders have been coming back from Dillon as in stock!

Or at the most, they'll ship within a few days.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except for 1050s, Dillon is getting caught up on presses. Many of my press orders have been coming back from Dillon as in stock!

That's awesome news, Especially since I just placed my order with you on Monday!

Not about a press but I did request a couple of warranty parts for my SL-900 on Wednesday. I was on hold for about 4 minutes. The parts arrived today. Now you know why I bleed blue when I get cut.

Pat

Bummer for me but good for everyone else. Bitter sweet!!

That's awesome news, Especially since I just placed my order with you on Monday!

I ordered a 550 on Monday and it arrived today along with the 9mm dies. There are a few things missing ( strong mount etc) but the big pieces arrived.

Impatiently waiting for SL900 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I checked with Dillon today for an SL 900 for a customer, and they said it should be about another 2 weeks...

Two weeks will pass quickly...right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My SL 900 arrived today. Shotgun heaven to turn these hulls blue like I've been doing to brass for a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would like to see one of these in action.

Ordered an RL550b last weekend along with BE's recommended upgrades and received everything today. Should be pumping out ammo in the morning. Just looking at it sitting there, I wonder how I ever managed to keep up with my .45 ACP habit with my single stage.