Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turn around time on recent orders of presses

Lets see, I ordered my 550 on March 16th, have received dies, mount, tool kit, misc stuff but still no PRESS.... I see guys ordered press' in april and have received them... wth...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could understand 10 weeks, but to be over 11 and no word. Last time I stayed on the line for an hour, the nice young man said something about the Conversion Kit I had ordered it in, I told him to just ship that when and if they ever got it, please send the press, I have plenty of others I could be loading with.

Wonder if I could get them to ship me the primer assemly off of it, that way I could at lease do a quick change out on the 650 I currently own, I am up to date on .223 and need to load some .308 and .45s...

Ordered through a local distributor. Turns out there was a problem with the order. The last invoice has everything checked off as shipped, only problem is that the press was not listed on the invoice. He called Dillon and they appologized for the error and will put a rush on the press. Apparently, a rush is 2 to 3 weeks.

XL650 + dies from Grafs took six days. The rest of the rig will be shipped from Dillon. I'll post the times as the pieces arrive. From the looks of things, it doesn't seem as though my order will be coming in a big box--it may be shipped out as several packages. No worries here, though, as I've got plenty to keep my 550 in business for months! 9x19 production will move from the 550 to the 650 when everything is here.

Ordered XL 650, 9mm set up, case feeder, small pistol plate, strong mount, bullet tray, roller handle, 4 extra primer tubes, case gauge, Dillion lube and cloth cover on 3/26.

Case feeder, small pistol plate, strong mount, roller handle, lube, case gauge, tubes and cover arrived at 4 weeks, 4/20

Bullet tray arrived at 5 weeks, 4/27

9mm dies arrived at 6 weeks, 5/6

No press yet...now 7 weeks.......

29APR2013 650 in .40

super swager 600

BE.com

================================

29APR2013

650 case feeder

powder check

low primer alarm

650 spare parts kit delux

4 pack small primer pick up tubes

650 video

650 quick change kit w/powder drop & stand

MISSING BUT CHARGED decap pins small pistol

Delivered 03MAY2013

Graf's

---------------------------------------------------

-1050 in .40S&W because it was in stock @ Graf's

super swager 600

Ordered 11MAY2013

Shipped 15MAY2013 w/ETA of 17MAY2013

--------------------------------------------

Doesn't look like I can cancel the BE.com order for the 650 without paying a 10% fee so I'll probably flip that package when it shows up.

16 April 2013 from BE.com

-----------------------------------

650 in 40 w/ case feeder and 'As it should be' upgrades.

====================

Status

====================

15 May 2013 - Nothing received to date

Ordered XL 650, 9mm set up, case feeder, small pistol plate, strong mount, bullet tray, roller handle, 4 extra primer tubes, case gauge, Dillion lube and cloth cover on 3/26.

Case feeder, small pistol plate, strong mount, roller handle, lube, case gauge, tubes and cover arrived at 4 weeks, 4/20

Bullet tray arrived at 5 weeks, 4/27

9mm dies arrived at 6 weeks, 5/6

No press yet...now 7 weeks.......

Press arrived at 7 weeks + 2 day, 5/16. Order complete.

16 April 2013 from BE.com

-----------------------------------

650 in 40 w/ case feeder and 'As it should be' upgrades.

====================

Status

====================

15 May 2013 - Nothing received to date

30 May 2013 - Received all of my order (needing to check big box of extra parts)