Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which 6inch Limited Gun?

G34 CORDY

Sometime this year I would like to have built a 6inch Limited gun but there are so many builders out there its alittle mind blowing. I would like to keep my money in Texas to support my State and if I had a problem I could drop the gun off in person. So what do you guys think? I see Brazos has a 6inch and Benny Hill 6inch guns or is there any others Iam missing? I already have a CZ TS that Iam using in limited but would like to have a 2011 type gun also.

Forgot to add I did like my friends Brazos Custom 5inch full dust cover, I shot it once and it was pretty sweet.

I had two Dawson ST Edges that worked very well but have since sold them and now have two Benny Hill "Fat Free" 6" limited guns that are nothing short of AWESOME. I did not think I was going to like the "tri topped" slide at first but after having for awhile everything else looks..... heavy. The Texas guys have no shortage of great gunsmiths but my experience has been very good with guys from Triangle shooting sports.

Edited by xdnok

I have had good experiences having Benny work on my open gun in the past. He lightened it up and tuned it to run the way STI should have. It made it an easy choice when the time came to have a new 6 inch gun built. A couple phone calls to Benny, and I am hoping to debut a 6 inch "Fat Free" at Double Tap.

Ruff