Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for XDM 5.25 9mm for an ELS setup.

swedge58

You can always get something else, like a Bladetech with the DOH attachment and screw that directly to a mount, preferably the QLS. That's what I did and I love it. Of course, you can always just put a TekLok on it also and that will work the same.

Call shooters connection (in kentucky) and they will set you up with a bladetech and mag pouches. You can run els on the mags and qls on the holster. You will have to do a little work to et the qls forks on the holster but it is easy.

I'm not sure if they have one that fits the XDM 5.25, but if they do, get the Safariland ALS 6377. They have the best retention so your gun will NEVER come out unless you want it to. The get a QLS kit and attach it to the ELS belt. It is a perfect combo. And looking at it, it seems they do not make it for this model. However, you may be able to use the holster made for the 4.5" gun and a little will hang out the bottom. I used my holster made for my Glock17 with my G35 for awhile. It hung out the bottom but it worked fine