Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10 Years on this Forum

CSEMARTIN

Mr CSEMARTIN is one of THE most helpful folks on this forum. Why? Lemme tell ya, cause I know he won't.

Few years ago I posted about my wife being diagnosed with breast cancer. Within hours I had a PM from him regarding the matter. Turns out he is a breast cancer surgeon. He offered to discuss any detail I might want, gave me his personal cell #, pager, email add, etc. we exchanged a number of long, technical emails and in every case he provided me with information that was so, so helpful at that rather difficult point in time. This gentleman was special, and I owe him a ton. I hope to meet him someday and waste some primers with him at a match somewhere. Thank you Chris.

And that is the rest of the story...

Mr CSEMARTIN is one of THE most helpful folks on this forum. Why? Lemme tell ya, cause I know he won't.

Few years ago I posted about my wife being diagnosed with breast cancer. Within hours I had a PM from him regarding the matter. Turns out he is a breast cancer surgeon. He offered to discuss any detail I might want, gave me his personal cell #, pager, email add, etc. we exchanged a number of long, technical emails and in every case he provided me with information that was so, so helpful at that rather difficult point in time. This gentleman was special, and I owe him a ton. I hope to meet him someday and waste some primers with him at a match somewhere. Thank you Chris.

And that is the rest of the story...

I've got a Chris story like that.....

I still appreciate the way Chris calmed me down twice, in relatively short succession, after what turned out to be a minor health scare for my spouse....

Dr. Martin's good people -- and we are richer for having him in our midst!

I have only been on here for about 4 years.In that time I have come across some what I call friends,some of which we meet some we will never meet.I hope to be here as long as you.So congrats.and keep posting, Eddie

I am a newb but this is my absolute go to site on reloading! It is a funny thing , I am an Infectious Disease doc , I am on many gun forums and on these forums they know I am a physician , I NEVER get bugged for free medical advice on these forums. Never a single time! I can not say the same for the Health system I work at, people I do not know will approach me for advice and scripts in the halls. Goes to show you that gun owners are THE most decent, respectful and helpful class of citizens of this country!!! Kudos to all on this forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD