Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerks

pjb45

I hate co-workers that want to throw you under the bus.

I think I am getting too old to work with jerks.

I had a doc that I worked with who once tell me, 'you do not suffer fools gladly!'

I have tried to modify my behavior these past 18 years since then but I find myself suffering a relapse.

I hate co-workers that want to throw you under the bus.

I think I am getting too old to work with jerks.

I had a doc that I worked with who once tell me, 'you do not suffer fools gladly!'

I have tried to modify my behavior these past 18 years since then but I find myself suffering a relapse.

I'm sorry to read your co-workers are getting to you.

The serenity prayer has helped be during times like you're experiencing.

http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/serenity.html

If that doesn't work have you considered inviting these snakes to go shooting with you?

You know, "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer".

Maybe if they see how your shooting hobby has kept you calm they too may benefit from therapeutic values that you have learned.

Shooting on weekends, reloading Monday and Tuesday, dry fire / airsoft Wednesday and Thursday then cleaning guns on Friday. Just a nice mellow routine.

It's too bad there's only two days to shoot during the weekend maybe someday you'll get to go shooting mid-week..An indoor range could take your mind off things for a bit.

I just had a co-worker threaten me on a conference call in front of a room full of people because I sent him a text saying I wouldn't be able to make our shift. He later told mangement that he didn't mean it the way it sounded. I let it go. In my experience it's the ones that just show up on your doorstep that are the real inconvenience.

Personally, I prefer just having the bus run over me... :yawn: