Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 2/22/13

Youngeyes

I am so sick of some of the morons I have had to listen to lately. Creationism is wrong. These fools could only have evolved from the slime. I am a sighted man in the land of the blind. A sane man in the world of insanity. A literate man in a world of, "Look,look see spot run" fools. A man who is fascinated by colors in a black and white society. A great mathematician amongst men who must disrobe to count past 20. A poet in a Hallmark card hell. I am alone in my perfection. Your opinions are irrelevent, yet I yield this war to lesser mortals.

Reloading stuff is too easy to flame on right now.

How about cell phone companies that now charge as much for basic old flip phone plans as they do for smart phones. Both of our phones are up for renewal with Verizon. Current cost is $13 each per month. When we renew they will be $30(same as an I phone) plus if we want to get the max benefit we need the data plan as well.

UGH....... All I want to do is dial a number and talk to somebody.

Reloading stuff is too easy to flame on right now.

How about cell phone companies that now charge as much for basic old flip phone plans as they do for smart phones. Both of our phones are up for renewal with Verizon. Current cost is $13 each per month. When we renew they will be $30(same as an I phone) plus if we want to get the max benefit we need the data plan as well.

UGH....... All I want to do is dial a number and talk to somebody.

You don't want to know how much we pay for our smartphones! More than $30! It's insane, but I guess we're the idiots paying for it....

My own flame as of lately...

If you're going to be late for an appointment, CALL & LET THE BUSINESS KNOW!

My job is by appointment & if someone's late it throws things off, a pain in the a$$, but I am more willing to work around it if the people call & let me know what's going on (things happen, I get it).

But when you walk in like nothing is wrong & expect me to just "do it anyway", that gets me mad.

And I don't own the shop to say "Late...well we have to re-schedule".