Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Magnetic Mag Pouches

RippSpeed

35.00_288_3666.jpg

Anyone have these ??? My CR speeds are popping my SV mags out when I run and has cost me before ... I'm frustrated to point that I would like to swap them out to DAA all magnet setup for my mags...

can someone get me a review for a go or no go on these ???

something to consider before incurring the cost of getting all new mag carriers - Ace Hardware has magnets of all sizes you can buy, you might want to see if you can find some that will fit into your current carriers, if they cant fit inside you could always use a dremel to make a little room for them or you could take out the insert and replace it with either a regular magnet or the type that is like a flexible tape, a little bit of epoxy would hold them in place to where you wouldnt have to worry about them coming out

Just an idea.....

Edited by gator098

something to consider before incurring the cost of getting all new mag carriers - Ace Hardware has magnets of all sizes you can buy, you might want to see if you can find some that will fit into your current carriers, if they cant fit inside you could always use a dremel to make a little room for them or you could take out the insert and replace it with either a regular magnet or the type that is like a flexible tape.

Just an idea.....

I'm trying to keep these cr speeds pouches for my daughter when she starts shooting open later on this year... soo modifying these pouches is out of the question...

Edited by RippSpeed

I have a combo of the regular DAA "competition" pouches, racemaster pouches, and the old style DAA single magnet on my belt. I have NEVER had a mag even come close to falling out of the pouch. I would say those pouches will work for you, but any of DAA's offerings will do the job well.

• 2 weeks later...

RippSpeed, I have those, and they are a very good product. Have never lost any mags, and when you grip the mag for a mag change, it comes off smoothly, no problem.