Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

930 9+1 v's 8+1

cnote

Not a direct answer as I have not compared the 2 side by side, but another option is the 22" with a XXL nordic end cap, brings capacity to 9 +1, and protects muzzle as mag tube now is longer than barrel.

You are most fortunate if you can get either!

Mark

does the extra capacity and the extra 2 inches out weigh the transition advantage of the shorter barrel??

or is it a just a personal preference decision,

what are your opinions??

If you find either at a fair price buy it.

As mentioned the XXL cap will put you at the same capacity.

I just bought the 24" three days ago and shot a 3 gun match with it on Saturday. Smoothest shotgun I have ever shot. I didn't find the 24" to be any sort of hindrance as far as swinging the gun, but I am also a big guy so YMMV.

Edited by iShootguns

• 2 weeks later...

Reminton 1100 22" barrel with the longest Nordic tube and Xxl cap. 13+1. Boom!

My next shotty will be a 24" barrel with the tube just past the barrel around 10+1 depending on make. I like the light fast transition speed of the 22" but 2" more won't make too much weight difference and it might give a little better pattern and more consistency with slugs and I won't have to worry about the tube being so far out there to get whacked. Although I love how everyone that sees my 1100 is like "Damn, you compensating for something?" Gotta love shooting buddies, never let you get away with anything.

• 2 weeks later...