Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How long to get my JP upper?

Nemesis Lead

JP has been really behind on products, as with about everybody else. My dealer who is a JP dealer, recently was just able to get his first shipment of the year of free float handguards from JP. He is still waiting on BCG's which have been ordered since around Christmas. So, they are slowly starting to ship some products.

Wish I could be more exact but they are starting to send more stuff out. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

I ordered and paid for a complete rifle on 1-4-13, the lower arrived 1-25 and I just got a message from Ben today that the upper is in inspection and will ship within a week. Much faster than anticipated, JP is going above and beyond in my opinion.

I think it also depends on your build specs. If they have one in the que that is the same specs as the upper you order, they might batch them together and you will get yours sooner. Or not, I am just imagining how I would speed up production if I where JP. They may just build whatever the hell they feel like and ship it to whoever is next on the list (but I doubt it).

:cheers: