Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's getting more and more expensive.

JetPow

It has been getting more expensive for the 20 or so years I have been reloading. What amazes me is how many people reload now. There are many, many more people reloading and also shooting a higher volume of ammo. Dad used to talk about buying .22's 50 at a time and never thinking about "wasting" ammo. When I was a kid I bought a brick at a time. Now I shoot a brick at a time.

You think reloading is getting more expensive ?? How about gasoline, I can remember - during a price war - getting regular for $0.15.9 and having three people come out to put gas in my Cushman scooter, one for gas, one to wipe the headlight and tail light and one to check the air in both tires, all for about a gallon and a half sale !! My parents traded there so I did know all the people at the station.

Look at the price of food. Seriously, it's going up every week.

It's pretty much political. Everything related to guns has gone up since Barry the Shiv was re-elected and announced his new gun control/eradication position. Now we have panic, and shortages. Seriously, we have the Center For Disease Control warming up in the background. I won't get any more political than that.