Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger's Practical Pistol

fireman489

I recently got my hands on Ben Stoeger's new book "Practical Pistol". This is a MUST HAVE for any serious competitor's library. Being a new shooter I feel the 3 books I have read on action pistol shooting all taught me in different ways. The flow & content of "Practical Pistol" was great, but I loved the fact that it was easy, easy enough for a newer shooter like myself to grasp. I took something new away from every chapter of the book & have started implementing the new changes & ideas into my practice routine. The highlights by other top shooters was especially insightful and actually motivated me to analyze my strengths & weakness' on a different level. You spend hundreds of dollars on gear, sights, springs & connectors.... why not spend a few dollars & buy some books that will shorten your learning curve way more than several thousand rounds of ammo ?? Excellent book w excellent info....you wont be disappointed.

I have both the Dry-Fire book and Practical Pistol. Both are well written, easy to read, easy to comprehend, and full of information to make you a better shooter. I wish these would have been available 3 years ago when I started. They would have shortened the learning curve. These are a must have for competitors at all levels.

• 2 months later...