Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CasePro and Autodrive

I got this autodrive from Sean at powerfactorshooting.com. It said it was in stock and it shipped really fast to me.

Just got it up and functional with my CasePro. I rigged it for now so that I could pull a casefeeder from one of my 1050's and with no additional changes just set that feeder onto the AutoDrive and CasePro.

In this video it's doing .40 SW, and is running about 24/min or approx 1400 an hour. :)...

I also have dies for 9 and .45 (although I should sell/trade the later, as I don't reload .45 :)...)

I know this pushes the extreme of laziness, but hey, it's what I wanted... and It works great. It did take a bit to get adjusted right. I broke probably 3 or 4 of the little nylon shear bolt/feed mechanism bolts on the Casepro before I got wise and *really* loosened the clutch on the Autodrive.... Now it doesn't slip, only when it needs to, which actually isn't very often.

Edited by Alan Adamson

I got this autodrive from Sean at powerfactorshooting.com. It said it was in stock and it shipped really fast to me.

Just got it up and functional with my CasePro. I rigged it for now so that I could pull a casefeeder from one of my 1050's and with no additional changes just set that feeder onto the AutoDrive and CasePro.

In this video it's doing .40 SW, and is running about 24/min or approx 1400 an hour. :)...

I also have dies for 9 and .45 (although I should sell/trade the later, as I don't reload .45 :)...)

I know this pushes the extreme of laziness, but hey, it's what I wanted... and It works great. It did take a bit to get adjusted right. I broke probably 3 or 4 of the little nylon shear bolt/feed mechanism bolts on the Casepro before I got wise and *really* loosened the clutch on the Autodrive.... Now it doesn't slip, only when it needs to, which actually isn't very often.

I have the exact same set up and love it.