Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which trigger for Glock?

Tuflehundon

Hey, why is Charlie out of everything all the sudden? No super grand masters, no classics..... He still has the ultimate trigger where you mail it off to him listed with the "not taking orders at this time" thats been up since the first time I checked it in 2010...

Is he not making triggers anymore, or just taking a break, or overwhelmed with orders like everyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Carver UL trigger is great

I was planning to go with a Carver trigger, but ended up getting a Zev Fulcrum Trigger. Found a guy selling one new in package for a pretty good price. He had bought it to build an Open Glock, and then his Wife surprised him with a 2011 open gun for his birthday. Still had the zip ties holding everything together. At almost 1/2 the price of the Carver trigger I wanted, I just couldn't pass the deal up.

Installed it last Friday, and shot it this past Saturday. Love the trigger, so smooth, and still crisp. I adjusted out all of the over travel, but haven't messed with the pre travel yet past were Zev puts it. I want to put a few more rounds through it before I decide of I want to adjust that any more than it already is.

I also got some RockYourGlock,com laser cut Punisher grip tape for her this weekend as well. looks nice with the black trigger and red safety pad.

20130317_212946_zps599a3643.jpg