Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNS-9 Competition & "The List"

warpspeed

Read the posts

USPSA really wants to ban pistols from Production that are mostly used by our military and law enforcement personnel?

REALLY?

I really hope you are trolling, because this question doesn't really follow from the thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I'm attempting to point out is the form, as currently stands, merely says "public" which I construe to mean everyone, in whatever agency, capacity or whatever. I merely suggested the new form, if there should happen to be one, should exclude the agencies listed.

Okay, that I agree with. The form should be more specific and at least match the wording in the rules. I don't think it totally excuses FN though.

I would put something also stating that the gun can be removed if at any time any of the statements are found to be untrue.

If a company only produced 500 instead of 2000 but still signed the form then competitors would buy the gun. Once the truth was uncovered then removing the gun would not harm the company but it would harm all the individuals that purchased that gun in good faith.

I think this is why it so important to get the approval process right the first time, because fixing it after the fact only harms the membership and sport in general.

This is a key point and a reason why this problem demands a swift action from the BoD before competitors acting in good faith are harmed.

Who fits this description at the moment?

At this point, just the folks on FN's shooting team (gun isn't available to the general public), which is why action should be taken before it becomes a larger issue.

Since a good number of forum members couldn't seem to restrain themselves from acting a fool, this thread, and topic, is Closed.

**Ya'll can't see the posts we've had to remove since reopening this thread. Know that they were numerous and childish in their intent. Sad...

Those of you responsible can giggle with a hand over your mouthes for now, but each instance has been documented in the Moderator's forum.

How much work do you think you can create for us before we say, "Enough!"

Closed.

Permanently.