Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd Nick Cage motorcycle flick (Ghost Rider something.) I didn't bother going to see it in the theater, nor did I waste a spot in the Netflix queue. But when it came on Encore I taped it for a rainy day. After about 30 minutes I couldn't take any more and hit the "delete" button. I didn't expect much, but I was still disappointed.

OK, well known I go to lots of movies. Shoot match, eat, go to movie, sleep, repeat. So I watch a lot of movies with T-Rex, we should have walked out of Spring Breakers-all time worst movie ever. Walked out of Hall Pass, sat in front row to watch Lincoln Lawyer in next theater over, fell asleep. Guys had to page my phone to leave. Thats why I always keep the keys.

I was alone and working on the road. In a moment of weakness I went to "Witless Protection" by Larry the Cable Guy. I walked out. I see practically every movie but couldn't watch that one.

The incredible Burt wonderstone. The girl friend just haaaaaaad to see it. Turns out I still don't like that kind of comedy. But we did walk into sweet G.I. Joe!!!

This. I made it about half way through it and I was done. They even served beer in the theatre and I STILL walked out. That movie was awful.

Does almost walking out count? Coz I almost walked out of The Purge if not for the ridiculous price of the tickets.

Premise had potential and I was really interested in how they're going to show how a murder spree can save America.

The daughter and the son from the movie are really what pissed me off.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a huge difference in humor from 40 years ago. There are things in that movie you would never get away with today, but there are also things that were considered very risque for the time that wouldn't even create a PG rating today.

I remember watching Smokey and the Bandit on TV back in the 80's and it was full of edits. If you watch the movie un-edited, there is very little that wouldn't be accepted on prime time TV in 2013.

Only walked out on one movie in my entire life. Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. And I like the Beatles, too bad they weren't in it.

I gave it my best shot and said to myself, OK, if somebody starts singing another sappy song I'm outta here.

Sure enough, some chick in a close up shot of her face starts whining to music.

I grab my pop corn and head for the door. Almost got trampled by 3 other guys running out.