Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest Speed Steel @ Pickaway County

Heard the match was canceled. Will you be sending our checks back?

Yes, due to unforeseen circumstances, the big match has been cancelled. Any registrations received will be returned this week.

I will be running my regularly scheduled match on that Saturday with all 8 stages being shot.

Yes, due to unforeseen circumstances, the big match has been cancelled. Any registrations received will be returned this week.

I will be running my regularly scheduled match on that Saturday with all 8 stages being shot.

That's a shame to hear that. What will be the cost to shoot the regular match? I still would like to come down and shoot the stages. Definitely interested in shooting more steel matches.

2nd match this year that's been canceled on me. Had to cancel couple vacation days I was using to attend. As it stands now I have 3 days off coming that I'm not using, need to find something to do or someplace to go. On the plus side I can use the money I saved and the match fee to put toward another pistol.

Yes, due to unforeseen circumstances, the big match has been cancelled. I will be sending back all registrations I have received up to this point.

I will be running an 8 stage fun match on Saturday, August 17. We will shoot four stages, break for lunch and shoot the other four. The match will be $20 (ladies and jrs half price) and will include lunch and kid beverages.

If you plan on attending this fun match, please send me a quick message so I can get a rough count for lunches.