Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1.37 Reload

toothguy

Amazing!!!

Some current videos would be super. Maybe a little better lighting for us old folk eyes, please.

I sent this to a friend that's been playing the game for about a year and he to is one of those other side guys. :) I think it will give him encouragement and obviously some help w/technique that he can't see or get from us R\Hers.

The trigger control and speed is right impressive, too.

Thanks for sharing.

I saw all these people subscribing to my Youtube channel and couldn't figure out why. That video has to be 3 years old, I'll try to do some more.

Ha, you can count me as one of the new subscribers. You should do more videos, there is definitely a decent audience out there who will enjoy them.

Alec

I saw all these people subscribing to my Youtube channel and couldn't figure out why. That video has to be 3 years old, I'll try to do some more.

Please post them here, those youtube viewers don't appreciate that stuff like we do.

This man's skills are remarkable, making him a giant among us wheelgun mortals. However, he didn't have to extract any empty rounds, That little chore might have brought him up to 2.00 seconds. Still impressive, though.

OK, Now I know why these guys don't want the 8 shooters! That's pretty amazing... If I could load like that I'd want 4 shooters required. Amazing!!

I may have to chamfer the chambers in my cylinders now.....

Edited by TGO

bosshoss on this fo

OK, Now I know why these guys don't want the 8 shooters! That's pretty amazing... If I could load like that I'd want 4 shooters required. Amazing!!

I may have to chamfer the chambers in my cylinders now.....

Bosshoss on this forum does an amazing chamfur job

This man's skills are remarkable, making him a giant among us wheelgun mortals. However, he didn't have to extract any empty rounds, That little chore might have brought him up to 2.00 seconds. Still impressive, though.

Everybody's a critic. ;-) the motion is there, but I usually just start empty and then start ejecting the last clip as I go through my belt, I just happened to hit that one on the first try.

I'm curious to see if I can do that again from the belt, I can always do it from a tabletop but I've been getting lazy with the practice lately.

Edit: Also, dig on me rubbing my tennis elbow at the start of the video. Man I'm glad I finally got that fixed.

Edited by Matt Griffin

Everybody's a critic. ;-) the motion is there, but I usually just start empty and then start ejecting the last clip as I go through my belt, I just happened to hit that one on the first try.

I'm curious to see if I can do that again from the belt, I can always do it from a tabletop but I've been getting lazy with the practice lately.

Edit: Also, dig on me rubbing my tennis elbow at the start of the video. Man I'm glad I finally got that fixed.

Uh oh Matt your video is gonna have Robbie practicing....more lol

When I first started thinking about shooting revo, my first thought, as a lefty shooter was how do I go about doing the reload. Your videos were the first and only ones I came across and they blew me away, so I bought a 625. I'm still waiting to take delivery of my 625, but can't wait to get out and shoot a match with it. Thanks for the videos.