Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MarkCO

2013 Ruger Rimfire Challenge World Championship

The 2013 World Championship will be at Colorado Rifle Club (www.crci.org) July 19-21, 2013. More details will be forthcoming. We already have a great slate of sponsors stepping up to support this match. We think you will enjoy the improvements in the works for rimfire challenge and this match.

Mark,

TACCOM has been a proud supporter of the Ruger Rimfire Series in the past and we are looking forward to being involve with the series again this year as well as the World Championship....please forward any sposorship info that you have directly to us at TIM@TACCOM3G.com

Regards'

Tim

I've now sent out 4 sponsor requests and we have 5 sponsors signed up...

Thanks to Brownells, Tactical Solutions, Nordic Components, Burris Optics and TACCOM!

thats great ! any of those sponsors have any ammo ?

Freedom Munitons just signed on for sponsorship...Thanks!

No kidding on ammo. Just looked at Natchez as they can sort on what is in stock.....only thing in stock for 22 rimfire? #12 lead bird shot.

MGM Targets is the most recent sponsor.

Working on a .22 ammo sponsor...

Staff, sponsors, people shooting 2 divisions shoot Friday. Everyone else Saturday and Sunday.

How about recommended Hotels? Is there a match sponsored hotel?

Tim

We will get a website up soon, but we likely won't have a "match" hotel.

On-Site camping is simple (we have LOTS of room). Byers, Bennet, Strasburg are all possibles.

The Noveske match has some info on it if you want to get a jump: http://comgchamp.com/2013.html

Jeez....looks like Limon, Co.

Camping would be just fine for myself and son, but the wife? nope.....we'll be wanting creature comforts, not creatures :goof:

Limon is a tad far. I'd go Strasburg.

There are pad sites with electrical hookups if you drag trailer.

Fresh bump for the Worlds...

We have secured the venue of USSA in Tulsa, OK. Dates are the same. Website and apps should be available this week.

Apps are coming in as are sponsor donations.

Thanks to NSSF and Ruger!

We also have prizes from Brownells, Sightron, Tactical Solutions, Ruger, Carbon Arms, and Volquartsen with many more on the way.

New sponsors from Yesterday...

ProMag/ArchAngel made a very generous donation yesterday. THANKS!

Today Zero Bullets made a donation to the match. THANKS!

Any courses of fire yet?

Thanks

Some are done. You will shoot 6 pistol and 6 rifle stages, 5 to 7 plates per stage.

Our current committed sponsors are:

Allchin Gun Parts, Beyer Barrels, Brownells, Burris Optics, Carbon Arms, DPMS, Freedom Munitions, Hogue, Julie Golob, MGM Targets, NSSF, Nordic Components, ProMag/ArchAngel, Rocky Mountain 3Gun, Ruger, Sightron, Stag Arms, Starline Brass, Taccom, Tactical Solutions, Que Bolt Works, Volquartsen, Zero Bullets.

Please take note of these sponsor donations to this match!
Some of those are going to be for Juniors only, and very cool!
I have had some folks want to pay $50 to enter their junior so they can walk the prize table...NOT NECESSARY! Juniors are $10, and they shoot the match and walk the prize table in order of finish. The "special" stuff for Juniors is well, just for juniors and has nothing to do with them walking the prize table nor their order of finish.
Edited by MarkCO

Wish I could make this one Mark. This sounds like an awesome event. My junior is already signed up for camps or we would be attending. Your time and work making this happen is a very cool thing.

Wish I could make this one Mark. This sounds like an awesome event. My junior is already signed up for camps or we would be attending. Your time and work making this happen is a very cool thing.

Thanks. NSSF, Ruger, Tim Norris, Michael Bane and USSA are also working to make this years match a success. We are hoping to have the match next year in the same time frame, but the location has not been determined. We hope to move it around some so all can get a chance to shoot it when it is close to them.

Have some new sponsors in the last few days...

SJC Customs, Benelli, Warne, Hornady, Sig-Sauer, Noveske Shooting Team.