Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Larue Tactical

9X23Guy

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement /government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

Yes, agreed, like it and hope it gets moved to that section! Part of the reasoning behind the 2nd Ammendment was to keep the people on an equal footing with any governmental agency that might seek to oppress them. It was the first government sponsored insurance policy, LOL! I'm currently in the market for a new mount and was looking hard at American Defense. More tempted to pick up a LaRue now!!!

You wouldn't feel that way if you were a police officer.

Hmmm. It occurs to me that if a particular tool is judged to be effective for use by law enforcement in defending themselves or the general population, then that tool should be available to anyone for purposes of selfdefense and defense of family members. To believe otherwise, is to place some lives above others -- and once some lives stop mattering, all lives lose value. But what do I know?

I'm just thinking if I were a young officer and needed a good patrol rifle and lives in a state that isn't gun friendly now what. I'm not a cop but know plenty and feel bad for them. I understand everyone elses opinion but that's were I'm coming from. Guess I'm bias and I'm ok with that.

I like it...

In todays climate it's refreshing to see a business that is not afraid to take a stand for what they feel is right. Our rights under the 2nd ammendment should stand equal to each and every person in this country...no matter what your occupation. Kudo's to LaRue.

I hate it...

There are bad people out there with bad intentions. If a life threatening event occurs involving your wife, children, family,neighbors,friends etc., do you want me showing up properly equipped to deal with the situation ? I'm willing to give literaly everything I have in the defense of these people. People that the majority of the time will be total strangers to me. Does that appear to be an us vs. them attitude.

I'll end it with saying, I'm in this fight with each and every one of you.