Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SW Regional Dates

Yea! Its official!

April 20th. 2013

Hitlers Birthday! :ph34r:

I mean The SW Regional in Morro Bay! :goof: :goof: :goof:

From Facebook:

From tonights BOD meeting:

The South West Regional will be April 20.

Hosts are needed for the Southern and Rocky Mountain Regionals

A rule change to the OT shot penalty was not passed.

The current Rules director has resigned, the Chairman is to appoint a new director.

Get your entires in for IRC 2013 and be an RO.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that the entry fee is $50.00 and I am required to bring a prize for the table worth $50.00? Why not just make it $75.00 like last year. Save all your unwanted prizes for the gun show like everyone else, or just make it a plaque match. Random draw what prizes you receive from sponsers. I have a box of Ranier 480 Ruger bullets that are worth $146.00 can I share my prize with multiple entries? How about a gift certificate for a resturaunt in Arizona. How about a deli tray from Costco.(It doesnt say I cant bring food.on that note....Aunt Edna's canned beets are priceless how about those)

I am joking but you see where I am going with this.There should be a box to check on the entry form not play in the white elephant gift game.Maybe this can be a side match ($ 50.00 entry) or a silent auction. Can we just have a shooting match !

I just learned of this earlier today. I found it odd myself. However it is not keeping me away. Just odd. I do have lots of firewood abound here. How about a few wheelbarrows of oak? Got a couple of old lawnmowers out back, bet combined they should bring 50-60 bucks. Oh calm down, I'm just kidding. I'll bring something nice. Nothing says congratulations like a few dozen roses.

Edited by Ty Hamby