Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chris Kyle

Amerflyer48

Very tragic, especially since he was helping a fellow veteran. I remember his appearance on Sons Of Guns and the straightforward conversation he had with Glenn "Flem" Fleming from the shop, where they talked about their experiences and what it was like coming home. In addition to his family, my thoughts are with Flem today.

RIP, warrior-thank you for your service.

I haven't been a big reader of books since I graduated high school, but I did read his. In my opinion, he is a true American hero who saved countless American lives with his skills. His death and that of his friend Chad, have truly affected me this week and my thoughts and prayers go out to them, their family and friends.

RIP Chief Kyle.

While I didn't personally know you, but I read your book is how i got to know you. You were a true family man, warrior, hero, and one who was taking care of the troops affected by the wars. There will be no others like you. I know you and Ryan Job are linked up again, and catching up on old times.

When I heard about his death, I was deeply sadden. I am still shocked and in denial.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I also will pray for Chad and his family too.

Godspeed my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

JV was suing Chris as of June 2012 The former Gov instituted the lawsuit claiming the incident that Kyle refers to in his book and in interviews on TV (where he allegedly punched former Governor Ventura for comments he made derogatory to the troops knocking him to the ground) never happened and was defamation of character.

Ventura says that the owner of the bar where the incident allegedly took place backs him up in his assertion that it never happened.

Unk what he will do now that Kyle is deceased.