Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Shooting USA" $300 NRA Life Membership Deal

Fullauto_Shooter

Jim Scoutten just posted on his FB page that, as a Benefactor Member, he can sign up new NRA Life Members for just $300 (compared to normal $1000 price-tag). To take advantage of this deal, call 877-672-7634; additional details are on his "Shooting USA" webpage - sorry I can't link the site due to in-theater internet restrictions. I'm calling later this evening to go "Life" and encourage you to do the same. As our gun rights come under increasing attack by the enemies of freedom and our way of life, our best defense is a strong united front and the NRA (love em or hate em) is the largest and most powerful gun-rights lobby group in the nation.

Happy shooting to all my buddies back in the "world".

Doug Johnson

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Called and got signed up for my Life Membership last night. Took less than 5 minutes - spoke to a real person who walked me through the simple process. If you're not an NRA member, please consider joining at this crucial time as our rights are under attack. You'll easily get your money's worth just in the life-time subscription to your choice of their excellent magazines - you can choose from American Rifleman (my choice), American Hunter, and American Guardian.

Thanks again to Jim Scoutten and Shooting USA for sponsoring this effort.

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

• 4 weeks later...

I signed up for life membership under this too. My magazine subscription address label show "life" on it now, but I have still not got my new card and member number.

Got mine two days ago and was proud to see the same thing on the cover.

I spent last weekend at an event where I sat a few feet away from our states NRA representative. We talked about the tremendous reaction they've received for these promotions.

I gently inquired about the new member's materials. As I suspected he would, he said they're working as hard and as quickly as possible, but that they are just...slammed. It's a problem, but it's a damn good problem!

Please be patient. They're on the way.