Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cajun gun works srs

ckell101

Last Friday I had a chance to work with David from Cajun gun works. I had a firing pin issue resulting from too much dry firing. Dave was kind enough to warranty the pin and while I was at it I had him throw in his new short reset system. In Dave's typical fashion the parts shipped quickly and were here yesterday.

Got everything installed pretty quickly and it was pretty much plug and play. The directions were spot on .

Right off the bat I felt a little difference - but you won't feel much (especially now that you don't have something to compare it to) as we are discussing millimeters of difference. However once it has seen a few hundred rounds you should see some more significant performance gains.

I did get to run a few rounds through it real late at the range last night and she ran like a sewing machine.

Would I do the mod again ? Yep! I have a kit 3 hammer in my gun and several other of Dave's products. I have no reason to doubt that if he says it makes a difference that it actually does.

Thought I would share my thoughts as dave says he only has about 50 of the SRS systems in service right now.

CK