Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being more cautious about being a overt gun owner.

Most people I know, whether at work or elsewhere are not afraid of firearms. Actually most own some form of self defense lead dispenser.

The main stream media has loosened the dogs of propaganda. Funny thing is, there was a news story the other day that the TV corp's are loosing viewers by the droves....is it any wonder. They no longer present a balanced viewpoint. They are all talking heads reading teleprompters with pre-written programming scripts. Gone is the day of investigative reporting. It is quite obvious to anyone who is awake and aware. There is a gun-grab agenda.

I also believe this concern of being "grey" when it comes to firearms depends on where you live. To some degree, being on the down low has its advantages too. If you carry a gun in your car and can't take it in certain places - be responible and get a solid, somewhat hidden lock box that is secured to the car.

Criminals look for opportunity - don't give it to them.

I learned my lesson years ago about bumper stickers/window decals. Back in my golfing days I had the Calloway stickers etc etc. What it got me was a smashed rear hatch and a set of oh about 2000 dollar golf clubs stolen. Random could have been but by looking at my SUV they could figure out what was probably in there.