Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Steel Challenge 2013 and ProAm Match Dates

pinblasteroh

Does anyone know what's going on with the Steel Challenge World Match and the Pro-Am? A couple of weeks ago the Pro-Am was July 18-21 and then the World Steel Challenge match was the following weekend July 25-28 at the same range. I thought this was perfect as I was going to spend the whole week in Florida however now after the SHOT show the World Steel Challenge is scheduled for July 17-20 on the website. Does anyone have insight as to what is happening? Just curious for scheduling my summer shoot schedule. I hope the Pro-Am gets scheduled for the weekend before, July 11-14 as then I could shoot three matches in three weekends with the Big Dawg Steel Match in Iowa on July 25-28. This could be a very fun July!!

I believe that the first dates conflicted with the MGM Junior Camp that had already been scheduled which impacted all of the instructors. To the best of my knowledge, Phil moved both the Pro-AM and Steel Challenge one week earlier. The matches will be held on consecutive weekends, just one week earlier than originally scheduled.