Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beer

BigDave

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a source for Mico and I didn't even have to leave Mesa. Walgreens to the rescue!  It is really good but I have to agree with Benos that the Hornitos, though a tiny bit more spendy, is a tiny bit better.  Thanks for the recommendation :)  

-ld

• 8 years later...

Funny, I couldn't drink Budweiser before I went to Germany, then when I got back, nothing tasted good except Bud...now that's all I drink and have for about 30 years. I blame it on the Army.

My tastes change seasonally. When it's hotter I gravitate towards lighter ales and when it's colder it's darker ales like porters and stouts. I'm a big IPA fan and really enjoy them in the hotter weather. This time of year my favorite out of a bottle is "snake dog". On tap I am a huge fan of Hoppyum IPA which is usually fresh in NC where I live and delicious if you like a hoppy beer.

Miller lite ! Tastes great less filling, I dont drink alot drink it more as a beverage, thirst quencher, than for the alcohol or the whole beer thing, Every now and then my GF will leave soem kinda hoity toity, pale abenbacker indian stotersomething in the fridge, two of them and I am toast.