Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

About to place my order....did I miss anything?

You'll need a good solid reloading bench. A bench that won't flex. And it will never be long enough because if you really get deep in the hobby, you'll likely want a turret or single press and maybe another 650 or even a SL 900. If youre not into carpentry, call John at American Work Bench in South Carolina. He makes reloading benches, not a bench that becomes a reloading bench. Very important. Also, with respect to what you need to buy, I've been doing this for awhile and I can tell you that I can find something to buy everyday. What a great hobby with great people. Have fun, stay focused, take your time and be safe. Learn slowly and don't overwhelm yourself with too much stuff at the beginning. The "shortages" of components will ease up as soon as the factories catch up or increase capacity.

Dog

Drillspot, Harbor Freight, Grainger...whichever is more convenient.

You mean ANOTHER reason to go to Harbor Freight?? awesome!

You'll need a good solid reloading bench. A bench that won't flex. And it will never be long enough because if you really get deep in the hobby, you'll likely want a turret or single press and maybe another 650 or even a SL 900. If youre not into carpentry, call John at American Work Bench in South Carolina. He makes reloading benches, not a bench that becomes a reloading bench. Very important. Also, with respect to what you need to buy, I've been doing this for awhile and I can tell you that I can find something to buy everyday. What a great hobby with great people. Have fun, stay focused, take your time and be safe. Learn slowly and don't overwhelm yourself with too much stuff at the beginning. The "shortages" of components will ease up as soon as the factories catch up or increase capacity.

Dog

That is so funny you say that about American Work Bench. Got one made by John almost 2 years ago. It is not a 'reloading' bench but is a bench made by him :)

• 4 weeks later...