Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cancer

Amerflyer48

Dear Cancer :

I was only 12 when you first entered my life,.. now 30 years later you come for another loved one,this time my wife, but the game has changed this time there are many,many more people,scientists,foundations and medical choices against you and you will be treated the same way as if you were a felon coming through my door uninvited in the dark of night... I know there are dark days ahead but with everything at our disposal you will leave my wife and me alone and we shall overcome this intrusion and join the ranks to help the next person you aim for until you cease to exist on this earth.

Your Days Are Numbered,..we are coming for you with an unrelenting focus centered solely on your demise and our victory.

John

just had my cancer dr appt. today. i had tongue cancer from chewing tobacco. had to go back in oct. for for some more removal of tongue . it has been three years now dr says my follow up appts every 6months. better then every 3 like i have been for 3 years. best advice i can give is having a good attitude about it and strong family support. sounds like you got both. good luck to you both and all who fight this disease and my prayers are with you

Dear Cancer :

I was only 12 when you first entered my life,.. now 30 years later you come for another loved one,this time my wife, but the game has changed this time there are many,many more people,scientists,foundations and medical choices against you and you will be treated the same way as if you were a felon coming through my door uninvited in the dark of night... I know there are dark days ahead but with everything at our disposal you will leave my wife and me alone and we shall overcome this intrusion and join the ranks to help the next person you aim for until you cease to exist on this earth.

Your Days Are Numbered,..we are coming for you with an unrelenting focus centered solely on your demise and our victory.

John

This has to be the single most awesome statement regarding this horrible affliction I've ever seen.

Dear Cancer :

John

If I were cancer I would head for the hills, these people mean business!

Prayers being said for you and all that face this challenge!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Cancer :

John

This is awsome! its like adding armor as my baby girl who is 9 that is fighting cancer. my heart and prayers to you and yours.....

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007.

I completed radiation and chemo on Feb5, 2008.

The treatment was successful and I have been clean for 5 years now.

Cancer is the enemy. Attack it relentlessly and have faith.

Still here. Still shooting.

Tls

Markaveli,and others

Fell free to post it or send it to someone needing help if you think it will or print it out and hang it on the wall.. I plan on taking a copy to the oncologists waiting room my next visit.

It started out as a rant and evolved into a "Letter of Intent" or Mission Statement and now seeing your responses I have learned it can also be an inspirational message that has taught me......

We Are In This Together

John Resendes