Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev ejector housing with overtravel stop? Anyone use it?

Tuflehundon

So I was trying to help a guy in another thread. And when looking for parts for him, I came across the Zev ejector housing with overtravel stop:

http://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=156087&CAT=3695

For $20 I figure it may well be worth trying out. Has anyone else used one? It says it the same housing that comes with there drop in trigger kits like the Fulcrum kit. If you have used one, what are your thoughts on it?

The overtravel stop is beneficial. I've probably put in 100 over the years. Drill a hole, tap, insert set screw, done. if you have a tap and die set, you can buy the set screw for a dime at ACE.

The overtravel stop is beneficial. I've probably put in 100 over the years. Drill a hole, tap, insert set screw, done. if you have a tap and die set, you can buy the set screw for a dime at ACE.

I do not have a tap and die set. I had thought about doing the set screw myself, but it would cost more for me to by the tools than the part costs from GlockWorks, and I wouldn't use the tool again. If it is benificial, I will pick one up.

Edited by Tuflehundon

oh yes the OT stop housings are nice. i used the ones from Lone Wolf before as well and with a .25 trigger job you can have a decent trigger in a glock. use a 6# return spring for a nice firm reset and the OT stop housing from any of the places that sell them and there ya go

Picked one up and installed it. It did make a noticable difference in the trigger. Glad I got it. Kidna finished off everything else I had done to the trigger. I had already done the .25cent trigger job with 3.5lb ghost connector, 6lb trigger spring, titanium firing pin safety and light firing pin safety spring.