Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got bullet on back order and I wanted to hit the range this weekend so i stoped at cabelas to pick up some supplies mostly bullets, there was NOOOOOOOOTHING on the shelves i mean not even any dust maybe a little wind and a tumbleweed passing through the aisle... Is this normal around this time? why? Dammmb! Now I cant hide in the lab.... :ph34r:

Lol Where have you been for the past month?

Working in the lab, setting up a paint and sand blast booth oh and competing in a few Tae Kwan Do matches(keep my mind off of reloading) with the kids and oh ya making Babies :devil: ! my wife is exspecting our 5th child :eatdrink: thanks for asking... Never a dull moment at the Aguilera"s Edited by MARKAVELI

Working in the lab, setting up a paint and sand blast booth oh and competing in a few Tae Kwan Do matches(keep my mind off of reloading) with the kids and oh ya making Babies :devil: ! my wife is exspecting our 5th child :eatdrink: thanks for asking... Never a dull moment at the Aguilera"s

Or you can do like me, break your shoulder in a TKD match, have surgery, be laid up for 4 months, and then maybe everything will be back in stock!

B

Working in the lab, setting up a paint and sand blast booth oh and competing in a few Tae Kwan Do matches(keep my mind off of reloading) with the kids and oh ya making Babies :devil: ! my wife is exspecting our 5th child :eatdrink: thanks for asking... Never a dull moment at the Aguilera"s

Wow. Congratulations on the baby. :)

The day after last years election I placed orders for primers, powder and bullets. I am setting on everything I need for . . . well, let's just say I am good for the year. Where were you on elcetion day?! :surprise:

Lesson Learned Reshoot, just orderd more supplies on back order should get em within the year..I hope!

Or you can do like me, break your shoulder in a TKD match, have surgery, be laid up for 4 months, and then maybe everything will be back in stock!

B OUCH! What a way to start the NewYear, wish ya a speedy recovery BOB..

Wow. Congratulations on the baby. :)

Thanks Youngeyes... Its another boy, he should be here in mid March.