Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Steel Challenge Rule Book.


ozzy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi fellas,

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the new rules? They were on the website a few weeks back but are no longer there.

I click on the link and it brings up the 2012 rule book. The reason I ask is because I remembered reading the there will no longer be any backing up of the timer

ie: last audible shot.

Cheers

Justin.

Edited by ozzy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2013 Provisional Rules are available at:

http://uspsa.org/SCSARules%202013.pdf

...interestingly enough, it seems that time will now be recorded as audible only---no impact timers, and no flight times.

Which will make 99% of the monthly club matches legal. And my guess it will be welcomed by the remaining 1% that did their best to comply with the rules.

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi fellas,

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the new rules? They were on the website a few weeks back but are no longer there.

I click on the link and it brings up the 2012 rule book. The reason I ask is because I remembered reading the there will no longer be any backing up of the timer

ie: last audible shot.

Cheers

Justin.

2013 Provisional Rules are available at:

http://uspsa.org/SCSARules%202013.pdf

...interestingly enough, it seems that time will now be recorded as audible only---no impact timers, and no flight times.

it reads that way. So if you decide to let 3 fly at the stop plate, it will be the final shot that determines the time even if you hit it all 3 times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...