Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from kentuck

Ash1012

Hi all, I'm not new to guns or forms, but I am new to this form and I have only been shooting USPSA for about a year. I grew up around guns and hunting but took a turn toward pistols about 4 years ago and I haven't looked back. I carry mostly a glock for protection and I'm setting up my G35 for production in USPSA. I prefer to shoot my STI Tactical in limited tho.

Welcome, where do you shoot uspsa ?

I shoot at Buds gun shop on Thursday and at the Blue grass pistol club when I can manage to get a Sunday off

Tell Tony to bring you to orpci and shoot a match, he is to pasty white, he has been in the AC to long.....lol....

I shoot at Buds gun shop on Thursday and at the Blue grass pistol club when I can manage to get a Sunday off

Tell Tony to bring you to orpci and shoot a match, he is to pasty white, he has been in the AC to long.....lol....

+1 on orpci! Welcome!

B

I'll let him know lol